Monday, June 25, 2012

Working away in my stampin' studio...

I've been working on my stampin' studio for the past week. I still don't have walls for a room to call my own (lots of other things going on instead) but I'm okay with that. My girls leave my Stampin' Up! products alone so I'm not worried about that. I've been organizing and creating spaces for things such as my stamps, card stock, punches and more. I didn't realize how much time it would take to get this area the way I wanted it.

The girls and I gave my husband his bike licence and this motorcycle for his 30th birthday! He was so excited!! Unfortunately, he ended up selling it due to not having time to ride anymore. He works late every day and weekends in the summer are filled with camping and dirt bike races. We also bought a new camping trailer for our camping trips!



This layout was another one that I got from the great Heather Summers MDS class that I took over the winter months.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Susie

No comments: