Friday, May 11, 2012

Announcing some new things!!

As you have seen that I've been crazy with the My Digital Studio (MDS), creating scrapbook pages, invitations, and tags. I had my first MDS class last week and I enjoyed it very much. I love being able to share what I love to do with others. Talking about sharing what I love, Stampin' Up! has an upgraded MDS coming our way!! My Digital Studio 2 (MDS 2)!!! This program is available late 2012 but don't wait until the new program comes out to get it. If you order the current MDS now, when the MDS 2 is available you get to download it for FREE!!! That is exciting!!! There are lots of upgrades on this new program! I am excited to get my hands on it!

Our current catalogue is expiring on May 31st which means there are lots of retired items available until May 31st then we get our new caddy!!! I have seen the new catalogue and I love it! There are a few things that I will miss because they are retiring but the great thing about Stampin' Up! is they always come out with new stuff.

Here is a MDS page.


I love this page. These photos were taken when our 3 daughter Carsyn was born. The girls had so much fun getting their picture taken with their new sister!

I hope you have a great weekend!!
Susie

No comments: